Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Scene clear on I-44 after car gets stuck under semi truck
- Update: I-44 back open after semi-truck accident
- No sign truck driver tried to avoid crash with bus
- Snow Storm Brings Slick Road, Closes Schools Across Oklahoma
- AP-OK--Oklahoma News Coverage Advisory 8:30 am, OK
- Accident Affecting Traffic On I-44 In NW OKC
- Accident Snarls Traffic On I-44 In NW OKC
- Officers say at least 1 injured in car's collision with power pole
- Edwards Law Firm Promotes Safer Trucking Regulations through Donation to Parents Against Tired Truckers (PATT)
- Motorcyclist killed after being hit by two cars