Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Edwards Law Firm Promotes Safer Trucking Regulations through Donation to Parents Against Tired Truckers (PATT)
- Motorcyclist killed after being hit by two cars
- Two Hospitalized After Being Hit by Truck in LeFlore County
- Deadly Train And Semi Collision Reported In Davis
- Deadly Train And Truck Collision Reported In Davis, OK
- Two Injured In Crash Involving Semi-Truck In NE OKC
- Driver In Critical Condition After Rollover On OK Christian Campus
- Drug Pipe Found in Truck That Killed Four Ball Players
- Dump Truck Gets Tangled In Power Lines In OKC
- The Herrera Law Firm Comments on Report of Fatal Accident Involving Texas Community College Students in Oklahoma