Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- McLoud Officer Injured In Collision With Trash Truck
- Police: Man arrested for drunken driving with 10-year-old in truck
- Fire truck among vehicles involved in crash in southwest Oklahoma City
- Tulsa Police Identify Accident Victims In Highway 169 Collision
- Authorities: Truck Leaking Tar On Turner Turnpike Near Luther Rd.
- Pedestrian Killed After Being Hit By Pickup On I-40 In OKC
- Pedestrian Killed After Being Hit By Vehicle In Oklahoma City
- Teenagers Hurt In Edmond Crash With Ambulance
- Fatal Accident Investigation Continues, Prescription Drugs, Marijuana Pipe Allegedly Found in Truck
- Oklahoma Driver Ejected From Car During Rollover On Highway 51