Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Traffic back to normal following car, motorcycle accident on Savannah Highway
- Oklahoma truck accident kills Summerville man, injures wife
- Car accident in Oklahoma kills LDS missionary from West Jordan
- LDS missionary from West Jordan dies after car accident in Oklahoma
- LDS missionary from West Jordan critically injured after car accident in Oklahoma
- One Killed In SW OKC Two-Vehicle Collision
- Driver Trapped In Truck Following Accident In South OKC
- 1 dead, 1 injured after large shipping container lands on vehicle
- Driver Killed After Truck Hits Bridge, Catches Fire In OKC
- Police Investigating Fatal Truck Fire In Hotel Parking Lot