Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Accident causes oil spill east of Cushing
- FedEx to Send 138 Drivers to National Truck Driving Championships
- Man drives drunk, rolls truck in the process
- Authorities Identify Victim, Driver In Yukon Auto-Ped
- One Injured In Accident Involving Cement Truck In MWC
- Sheriff's deputy treated and released following rollover accident
- Kilpatrick off ramp now open after cement truck accident
- Update: Turnpike off ramp back open after concrete truck accident
- Love County bridge repairs approved
- One Dead After Truck Accident In LeFlore County