Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Fatal Semi Accident Shuts Down Sherman Highway
- 2 teens injured in collision with Yukon school bus, firefighters say
- Report: Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Icy Roads Blamed for Leflore Co. Accident
- Ice, snow factors in fatal crash
- Watch: Dashcam Video Of Out-Of-Control Truck In Oklahoma Snow Storm
- Oklahoma City Car Accident Attorney Dan Davis Discusses the Long-Term Impact of Hit-And-Run Accidents
- Accident in Oklahoma City sent truck up pole
- One year old dies after being hit by truck on Thanksgiving
- OKC Police Officer Involved In Crash Near Penn Square