Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Bristow man loses life inroll-over crash
- Man charged with Manslaughter in Coal County fatal accident
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from Yukon semi rollover accident
- Oklahoma City Distracted Driving Lawyer Daniel M. Davis Comments on Proposal to Ban Texting While Driving In Oklahoma
- Atoka prison van crash sends ten to hospital
- 10 Injured in Department Of Corrections Van Accident In Atoka County
- ‘Help me, please,’ Injured driver may have saved others in horrific crash that claimed life of teen
- I-40 in Van Buren Back Open after Multiple Accidents
- Rollover accident lands Okla. man in jail
- Crews Respond To Possible Fatality Accident In SW OKC