Oklahoma Trucking Accident News & Articles
Below are links to articles and information regarding truck accidents and trucking accident law in Oklahoma and other jurisdictions.
The truck crash lawyers at the Rode Law Firm have provided these materials for your information. If you were injured in an Oklahoma truck accident and have legal questions, please contact the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Rode Law Firm for a free consultation.
Were You Hurt In An Oklahoma Trucking Accident? Call Our Lawyers Now
The Rode Law Firm has handled truck accident injury claims in Oklahoma for more than 20 years.
We know how to handle truck accident claims, and it’s easy to get us started on your case. Just answer a few questions by phone and complete a little paperwork. We’ll promptly begin investigating your claim. There is no fee unless we win your case.
For a no-cost case evaluation, call (918) 599-8880 or fill out our online contact form.
Based in Tulsa, the Rode Law Firm represents victims of heavy truck crashes in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, Moore, Midwest City, Enid, Stillwater, Muskogee, Bartlesville, Shawnee, Owasso and Ponca City.
Oklahoma Truck Accident Headlines
- Staggering number of people in Oklahoma drive without valid license
- Deer hunting in Oklahoma moves into digital age
- Police Seek Driver Who Fled After Hitting Pedestrian In Bricktown
- One Dead After Being Ejected From Truck In LeFlore County
- Edwards Law Firm Reminds Drivers to Avoid Distracted and Impaired Driving after Investigation Points to Negligence in ...
- Update: I-44 back open after semi-truck accident
- No sign truck driver tried to avoid crash with bus
- Accident Affecting Traffic On I-44 In NW OKC
- Accident Snarls Traffic On I-44 In NW OKC
- Edwards Law Firm Promotes Safer Trucking Regulations through Donation to Parents Against Tired Truckers (PATT)